- Do not use the device if all its parts have not been installed in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Do not make any changes to the device.
- Only use the device outdoors in a well-ventilated area. Do not use the device in a garage, inside a building, in a covered hallway, in a tent or other enclosed space, or under or over a flammable structure. Do not install the device in built-in or pull-out structures.
- Do not use the device in any vehicle or in the load or load compartment of the vehicle. This includes but is not limited to passenger cars, trucks, station wagons, minivans, SUVs, RVs and boats.
- When using the device, make sure that there is sufficient distance between flammable materials above and below the appliance and at the front, back and sides. Make sure that there are no flammable gases and liquids, such as petrol, alcohol or other flammable substances, in the area where the device is used.
- The device and its parts may be very hot. Keep children out of the reach of the device. Wear heat-resistant barbecue gloves when handling the device.
- Keep an eye on the device at all times while it is hot. Use caution when using the device. The entire operating environment of the device is hot during use.
- Do not move the device during use.
- Do not store the device while it is still hot. Do not place a protective cover or other flammable material on the device when the device is hot.
- The use of alcohol, prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, or illicit drugs may affect a person's ability to install, transfer, store, or use the device properly and safely.
Last updated on 01.06.2021